I guess Heresies..

There's another pair in rework and two more different models purchased but not home yet, but here's a bit of the new collection to date:

And to think I once called the Heresy a 'poor man's PA cabinet'. [:$]

Me likes em now! They're fun to collect because there are so many different configurations of a similar sized cabinet and design- but with greatly varying components in each.

post-10755-13819325809252_thumb.jpg

Micheal,

You're going to have the FTC after you for hoarding Klipsch. Do you plan to be running a monopoly on the used market in a few years?

Call me old fashioned, but I really like the look of the third set from the left, the good old conservative grilled/wood version. The cherry ones in the H III page in Klipsch floorstanding section are really beautiful. I wish there were many pictures of cherry cornwall III's on the Klipsch site.

Have a fun night, hope you find something entertaining to do...

Micheal,

You're going to have the FTC after you for hoarding Klipsch. Do you plan to be running a monopoly on the used market in a few years?

Call me old fashioned, but I really like the look of the third set from the left, the good old conservative grilled/wood version. The cherry ones in the H III page in Klipsch floorstanding section are really beautiful. I wish there were many pictures of cherry cornwall III's on the Klipsch site.

Have a fun night, hope you find something entertaining to do...

You're Old Fashioned. [:o]

I love my industrials. The ones on the left match my LSI's and the second ones have not only handles up top for transport, but 1 1/8" pole mount sockets on the bottom. They'll make great surrounds for my outdoor theatre this summer! Imagine three LSI's up front and those portable Heresies for surrounds!

How long have you been looking? You might place a WTB here and keep checking eBay every day. There are lots of Klipsch down south, you should have better luck than I at locating some locally. If you want CW's, by all means hold out for CW's- they were my first and still one of my fave Klipsch speakers.

Any takers on the model numbers of those 4 pairs?

Michael,

We are engineered for a permanent chapel install. The fundraising for that building is now beginning.

We need some pro Heresy's for a portable system that can be moved to various other locations around the camp property. We have a pair of KP-320's we've been using, but they are too heavy for one person to safely hoist onto stands.