MY WIFE AND DOG FOR A PAIR OF MINT FORTE IIs

Roc Rinaldi

You've got to be kidding...right? Such a beautiful little pup! Com'on...I mean gee-whiz a fellow only finds a good dog every so often!!

You are so right. By now you must know that I have been kidding around with you. No way would I give up this beauty. (and that applies to both my wife and dog!!)

She (the wife) is without a doubt the best thing that has ever happened to me ever. No chance in hell of giving her away. But remember I was proposing a TRADE.

Actually the 60's was all Paisley and Pot, as far as I can remember, with some poo poo thrown in.

Looks like the misses found this thread. [:)]

This thread reminds me of a quote (don't know who said it), 'behind every good looking woman is a man that is tired of putting up with her s**t.'

Het Strabo you got it backwards. She puts up with me for sure. I guess she just likes my name.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You guys wouldn't believe the calls I get from guys being told to sell their Cornwalls. Breaks my heart.

One guy made my week though, his ex offered him his CW's for $1000- He grabbed cash and got them back- whew! He was more than happy to pay for them a second time. [Y]

One woman can make so many men so happy, yet she will devote her life to making one man miserable. Go figure. Take the speakers, keep the dog, and give some boot if you have to!

BTW Colter, I have first dibs on buybacks on the Forte IIs.

HarryO

Roc,

I am just up the highway from Georgetown, Texas.

If you did want those, I would not mind driving down to get them and try to ship them to you...

Let me know,

Paul

Paul, thank you so much. But I am truly scared of shipping them. When are you traveling to Baltimore? Any time in this decade?

what kinda Dog ...??

does the Wife cook, and have good teeth ..??

whatcher 'return policy" .. on the Wife ..?? [:)]

Dog - Toy poodle, female, black

Wife - Toy poodle, female, white

Wife really really cooks or did you mean food cooking?

No returns on dog or wife. You buy it, you keep it. I don't accept returns on used equipment. I've kept her for almost 43 years so your risks are small.

You guys wouldn't believe the calls I get from guys being told to sell their Cornwalls. Breaks my heart.

One guy made my week though, his ex offered him his CW's for $1000- He grabbed cash and got them back- whew! He was more than happy to pay for them a second time. [Y]

I'm sure that he will be paying for years to come.

One woman can make so many men so happy, yet she will devote her life to making one man miserable. Go figure. Take the speakers, keep the dog, and give some boot if you have to!

BTW Colter, I have first dibs on buybacks on the Forte IIs.

HarryO

No I have first dibs HarryO. And especially over you from indianapolis!!!

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you so much kuisis. I really appreciate you keeping me in mind.

However, the post is for fortes not forte IIs.

craigslist is hard for me to manuver because as far as I know, you have to first select your city before you can check the ads there.

Does anyone know if there is a way to check the entire craigslist with one search rather than by city?

If this ad were to work out were you looking for the dog or the wife in trade?