help needed, in the bay aera Ca. santa rosa

im looking at a pair of oris horns but the seller dont want to ship them, any members there (santa rosa ca. bay area) that would be willing to pick these up and either box and ship them or take and have them boxed and shipped of course i would compinsate for your time and efforts

Joe

Just looked at the previous email from Bob, April 7th it is and lookin' forward to it.

I don't think Bob would be caught dead in a Bunny suit, so I think we may be out of luck on the Easter eggs.[;)]

You know Greeg, I cannot wait to see the Khorns either. Must admit I kinda miss 'em. I think you will approve, hope so anyway.

But, on the bright side, started on the Jube Bass Bins yesterday afternoon. Havin' some fun now!

hey guys i do appreciate the responses but he sold the horns while i was waiting for his approval for someone to pick them up for me, then i was called away to work for 32 of the last 48 hours and im heading back to work in about 2 hours.........didnt mean to leave you guys hanging no access to cpu at work !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! it was a great deal on a pair of oris 150 horns about 30 inches across with the lowther drivers about 107 db sensative they were fibreglass so could have set 1 inside the other and the weight would have been under 20 pounds the drivers and horn backs would have come off and have to have been boxed seperate again i appreciate all the responses and offers for help just couldnt get the seller to help[8o|]

Joe

Hi,

I just got ahold of this thread today. Sorry Joe, for your missed opportunity.

I'd be interested in attending a bay area get together. I'll be working my tail off all that week but could try to make something on Saturday.

When and where? I'm in Oakland.

Darrell