darn cats

woodsman

Somebody let a pair of cats into my house today. Darn cats keep peeing all over the place. Gonna call them pee cats. If they don't stop peeing soon. I am going to stick this electrode thingy where the sun don't shine. That ought to make those little furball's glow. Hopefully my other 2 cat's will play nice with them.

Will let you know how they work out soon.

Happy Easter everyone.

Jeff

Sweet Woodsman, congrats[;)]

Had to jump on this one quick before it gets locked like the last one Boom started (Silly me saw the thread title and thought someone got some Atmosphere amps[:o]) but alas it was Moderator sensitive material[li]

So I wonder what a couple P-Cats on the Jub topside and Crown 300's on the bottom would sound like[6]

Mark,

I think you have some winners there, oustanding job. From the couple of hours that they played I was very impressed. Beautiful build job too.

Sorry to have worded my original post kinda crazy, just was very excited about the delivery day. My cats were all over everything trying to help set them up. They were very interested in the new cats in the house. Hope they are playing nice while I am at work here.

I will post my review in a few days, when I get to spend more time with them.

Jeff

• Moderators

Mark,

I think you have some winners there, oustanding job. From the couple of hours that they played I was very impressed. Beautiful build job too.

Sorry to have worded my original post kinda crazy, just was very excited about the delivery day. My cats were all over everything trying to help set them up. They were very interested in the new cats in the house. Hope they are playing nice while I am at work here.

I will post my review in a few days, when I get to spend more time with them.

Jeff

I'm convinced that Mark puts something in or on all of his products on purpose that makes cats high. Anytime something arrives from Ferndale I cannot keep my cat away from it. I have to practily fight him off the box, and when it's opened he is all over the equipment and I have to fight him back to get to it.

Mark, are you buying recycled boxes from Humbolt County?

Congratulations on your pCats Jeff, looking forward to the review and some photos.

Travis

Congratulations on your pCats Jeff, looking forward to the review and some photos.

I agree.

As for the pCAT review... please do not wait 6 months before doing it. As premature as it may be, I'm sure Mark as well as others would appreciate your thoughts.