Looking for,,,,,,

Jim Cornell

Im back, nice reply on me losing the internet Jason thank you!

Im looking for a pair of heresys, and another academy or C-7 for center!!

Im using the second set of corns with the harman kardon, for 2 channel, and i still have 5.1 here, i just want to do it better!

So ill be working on that, for a while, the oulaw is sweet, not a single problem yet!

The harman kardon sure sounds good also!

So ill just do both!

Regards Jim

Glad to see ya back. didn't quite understand what you meant by your AOL being stolen though.

There are 9 pairs of Heresys for sale on Ebay right now. You might check them out.

http://search.ebay.com/search/search.dll?MfcISAPICommand=GetResult&ht=1&ebaytag1=ebayreg&query=Klipsch+Heresy&query2=Klipsch+Heresy&search_option=1&exclude=&category0=&minPric e=&ma>http://search.ebay.com/search/search.dll?MfcISAPICommand=GetResult&ht=1&ebaytag1=ebayreg&query=Klipsch+Heresy&query2=Klipsch+Heresy&search_option=1&exclude=&category0=&minPri ce=&ma xPrice=&ebaytag1code=0&st=&SortProperty=MetaEndSort

------------------

Denon AVR-3802

Tangent 5000 mains

Tangent 1000 rears

Tangent Center Theater

Sanyo DS31590 31" TV

Panasonic A120U DVD

Sony SLV-N71 Hi-Fi VCR

RCA Satellite System

This message has been edited by Kilowatter on 12-13-2001 at 02:59 AM

quote:

Originally posted by Jim Cornell:

My aol got the trojan horse virus, thats what the problem was, if aol caint protect the users the hell with them!

Regards Jim

I know what ya mean. A couple of weeks ago when that Badtrans virus was going around I got hit 7 or 8 different times through both my ISP email account and my Hotmail account. Fortunately, my Norton anti-virus captured and quarantined them.

Hotmail is supposed to scan email with McAffee before you receive it, but they evidently dropped the ball on that one.

------------------

Denon AVR-3802

Tangent 5000 mains

Tangent 1000 rears

Tangent Center Theater

Sanyo DS31590 31" TV

Panasonic A120U DVD

Sony SLV-N71 Hi-Fi VCR

RCA Satellite System

Thank you Wes,

Im selling my 1979 Buick to pay what ive bought so far lol!!!!

Yea i really dont want corns on rear, id like to enjoy them on the harman 2 channel, while improving the outlaw on theater!

Also i need to get an academy or C-7 for rear center, and an svs sub, ill be done!

I also want that outlaw 750 LOL

One at a time!

Regards Jim