Time to Sign up for the MD-DC-VA October 20 Klipsch/Strathmore Fest

LarryC

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Larry -

Welcome back. I assume you're still recovering from your journey. Once you get through the mountain of mail that greeted you when you returned, let us know if you received a few checks for the tix. I have high hopes that the USPS did their job satisfactorily.

Thanks - Chuck

Chuck, glad you asked -- I've received 10 payments so far (9 checks and one cash), for a total of 12 people including myself. Your check arrived just fine.

I'll post the names in a day or two, won't include anyone who objects (I don't think anyone will).

July will be the last month I can add names and choose seats. Beginning August 1, seats will go on public sale and open season on seat choices. So, it could become more and more difficult to get a seat right next to the rest of us. You can, of course, buy a ticket right up to the day of the concert.

So, if you're about to climb down off the fence, please let me know and send me your check within the next 3-4 weeks at the latest.

This is turning out to be a nice size, since Gary's room and mine are somewhat space-challenged. 'Course, there's always room for one more. [:P]

Larry

These are the people who have sent me checks for the Strathmore concert or have committed to it:

Gary (Garymd)

Marty (Thebes)

Dhar (Dkalsi) and Sophia

Klipsched with Yamahas (Mark)

Parrot (Paul)

Craig (NOSValves)

Chuck (Colonial Hoo)

Pete Almquist

Michael Colter

Steve (CustomSteve01) and Caroline

Mike Lindsey

Steve (Skonopa)

This is a great turnout! I'll be adding several tickets more to the 10 I started with. Any secret fence-sitters should make themselves known at once, since I can only snare the best seats through the end of July. And please let me know if I've missed anyone!!

Thanks, folks!

Larry

Sent it Larry... you should have it no later than Monday.

Looks like I will be starting a 6 month project in New York (about an hour north of the city) starting on the 16th and will have to work out the logistics, but I'm sure I should be able to be there for that weekend.

Mike

• 2 weeks later...

3 mos and 1 day...........looks like I'll be leaving out early Saturday a.m. once the itinerary is posted.

I feel like a kid waiting for the Prom[:D] Lemme know if I can bring anything.

Have you ordered your corsage? [^o)]

We're likely to begin around 9:00 or 9:30 Saturday morning, probably at my place in Bethesda.

Larry