Anyone hear from Craig Lemay ? (Big Left Turn)

mark1101

I was playing their "Deamship" CD over the weekend on my Jub clones at a ridiculous volume while I was grilling. A fine CD...and a very well recorded one.....I still enjoy from time to time.

I was just wondering what's been up with Craig and the band. Success I hope.

• 8 months later...

Surprise Surprise !!! I am back.

* Travels, Travels, Travels...they seem to never stop.*

I was just surfin the internet and saw this post from 9 months ago.

I'd love to hear from anyone .

Rockin' in the free world~ Craig LeMay

Timing ? Isn't that what Drumming is all about. [H]

How's it going around here in Klipsch World? I haven't a clue what I have missed in these last few years !

I just returned home from a week spent in Vegas at the C.E.S. Show ! I went by the Klipsch room in the Renassaince Hotel and they didn't have any DEMO's ! Boy, was I disappointed. I needed a Klipsch fix and couldn't find one, in VEGAS.

***Anyone, else go to the C.E.S. show this year (2008) ?

***Fill me in on what I've missed. ...everyone healthy around here?

At the CES show this year KLipsch had all their small latest and greatest. (Even their outdoor stuff.) The largest speaker there was their ICON XF-48 Floorstanding Loudspeaker. I was the first person waiting outside the Klipsch room on the last day of the show, Thursday morning at 9am. The doors were locked and I was hoping to see some Jubilees staring at me, once they unlocked the doors. Very disaapointed to see nothing of the Heritage family. (my favorites) They did invite me to stay for beakfast and juices. Very Hospitable but no audio what-so-ever. Not even a radio w/ music in the background.

Has anyone ever been to the CES show before ?? ...anyone go this year (2008) It is incredible and was an Audiophile's dream. The complete upper floors of the Ventetian Hotel Towers were room after room of DEMO's of the top-notch latest and greatest offering from around the world. I had a "field day" just walking from room to room. It was kinda over whelming, but worth the pain. You should-a seen the McIntosh room.

I can't wait to do it again and again. Sad, I have to wait a complete year to go do that again.