Where are my basketball guys at?

Arky

The playoffs have been outstanding so far. GO! Golden State!

Do you guys watch the TNT aftergame show featuring Barkley? Funny guy. He spoke in Little Rock last month at a tipoff luncheon, very engaging.

Hi Arky!

I'm not a huge pro fan, but I do follow. Very interesting this year to say the least. I pull for the teams that feature Tarheels, that's how little I follow it.

The only pro sport I can follow is baseball. I love football, but at that level it's all just about the same. The payrolls in pro sports are so out of hand the players have become disconnected with the fan.

Pretty much what Phil said....no real interest in the pros. How good college ball would be if the pros were not such a draw for the younger players.....if everyone played for 4 years. Maybe players with scholarships should have to reimburse the schools if they leave early. Then again.....some skip college and go directly to the pros from high school.

x2......not interesting during regular season! Now playoffs, who said PLAYOFFS, that's an entirely new ballgame.

Even then, my Wizards didn't stand a snowballs chance in H..ll w/2 of 3 stars out w/injuries. Very anti-climatic!

Never liked Sir Charles Barkley much as a player, but as a commentator/analyst and color man, he's a funny SOB. I've obtained a greater appreciation for him in recent years.