Looking For LaScala's

dwillie

Hello Klipsch fans. I'm in need of 2 pairs of LaScala's for a project I'm working on. We're not too particular on the cabinet style (they can be black or blonde, standard or industrial, split top or not), but they do need to be working and ready to wire up and go. A few scratches here and there are of no consequence. If anyone here has some LaScala's for sale, or knows someone else who does, please let me know, I'd appreciate it, and thanks in advance. I'm in the western Chicago area, and would drive a reasonable distance to pick them up. Thanks, dwillie.

First, I'd like to say thanks to all who have responded to my plea for 4 LaScala's. We are making some progress on our sound project. Also thanks to the "board" for letting me squeeze in a request like this. I don't post very much as I can't offer the expertise most of you can, but I'm here often enough to learn something each time I visit.

Yes!! Stacked LaScala's with subs underneath, and Crown Micro-Tech's along with DC 300A's.

A road trip to Indy? Absolutely! I used to visit my Aunt in when she lived in Beech Grove a few years ago. Thanks again, dwillie.