Stereo Magazines audiophile

Just wondering if anyone has or knows were i can get some old (vintage) stereo mags 1975-1980ish ?I will be in Indy , so maybe if you have these we can work something out. Would like also to find mags with reviews of my CF3s 1994-1996...... Thanks Chris

I'll see what I can find. I've got quite a few older Audio / Stereo Review mags with klipsch reviews.

Thanks , i appreciate that. I did PM you with the addy . Im glad to be apart of this forum, people really seem to help each other and that means alot! If there is anything i can do in return please ask. Thanks again..................Hope to meet ya in Indy Chris

I've got a High Fidelity magazine article that covers primarily, the Electro Voice Interface D speaker however, it also covers 1/2 a page on the Pioneer CTF 1000 cassette deck. Unfortunatly, I was after the EV story so the Pioneer story gets cut off at 1/2 page. Article is dated April, 1978

I'll try to post the page here

post-15072-13819334180732_thumb.jpg