http://cgi.ebay.com/two-loaded-Klipsch-MCM-1900-bass-bins_W0QQitemZ330123834356QQihZ014QQcategoryZ47094QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Just a few hours to go- the double bass bins are at $100 and the high horns are at $61!

New Hampshire- someone go get these! Custom Steve, Doug, someone NE!

I think we have at least one forum member who bid on the horns (not I).

He bought a k-1132 pretty cheap a few weeks ago and this listing has another one.

I haven't posted in awhile.

I want to thank SF with helping me get these.

I just got off the phone with "Dan". Nice guy. Owns some night clubs....Also makes Tube amplifiers.

Go to: http://www.lustone.com/

Michael Colter. On paper, I own 3 MWM bass bins. I thought I would never be up on you with at least one Klipsch line of speakers (well part of one). I hope my Backbone can live up to the size of these things.

jc

post-16499-13819334178342_thumb.jpg

Hey JC

I heard your wife in the background excited that you got these....does she know they are 63 inches wide?  I'm talking 3 LaScala's across each....AND YOU HAVE 3 OF THEM...GOOD LORD HELP US.

I think she realizes this. I showed her pictures. Besides...In my new house I will have a room that I get to say what goes in it. It will be for audio listening only.....NOT HT for the family. That is the agreement. If is doesn't work in this room.....will use for shop/barn spakers.

SF....check your email.

jc

Congratulations JW, I know you are going to love them in YOUR new room!

Thanks. I will miss you guys this year at Indy. My call schedule just suks too bad.

Folks....wish me luck with this. Here is the deal.

I am paying my office manager's family to get my stuff. Basically.....Wanda, John and Salis. They will stop by my house and get in my new Ford Expedition Tuesday about 3:30 AM. It will be Hauling a 6' x 12' Uhaul trailor. They are making a "family trip" out of this. They have never been "North". I am paying for all the gas and hotels.

They will drive up north about 10-12 hours. Get a room. Get up early the next morning and drive into Staten Island New York to meet .....!!!!!!......the one and only Speakerfritz on the side of the road. What will happen here......I get my KPT-904 bass bins. I bought these on Ebay and SF was kind enough to pick em up for me. The family will continue on that day up to New Hampshire to meet Dan at an Airport Hanger. In this Hanger is 4.....yes I said 4 MWM bass bins. Only one is loaded with the K43's. They are in good shape. I also am getting one pair of top horns. One horn has the K1132 driver on it and the other horn has some beast on there. It might be an Altec. Not sure.

The family will make some tracks Wednesday night if there is any time left. Otherwise...they will drive back to Georgia over the next few days and get back Friday night.

I am renting some storage space that will house these items for now. Mark1101 has one set MWM that I am acquiring on a trade. So I will have 5 sets of MWM's. Could this make a "surround"?

Now.......SF needs a shout out from the forum as being a very loyal and dedicated Klipsch fan. He has helped me tremendously with this transaction. I am going to have to come up with a way to pay him back........not with money.......something.....I'll need to think about it. Suggestions are welcome.

I am going to admit that I was a little down on the forum recently (not Klipsch). I haven't posted much because of it. I won't embellish on the details why. Don't ask. I will say that Amy was aware of my dissapointment and she was very professional about it. This will be "water under the bridge" for now. The connections with this forum enabled me to set up the situation I have going now. I'm no longer grumpy.

So everyone....please keep the "family" in your prayers as they make this journey for me. The are a very strong Christian family that continuously offer to help people. I needed help as my job has me so tied down.

Thanks again SF.

Good night.

jc

Sounds great....I have been at graduation parties all weekend (5 of them) and was hoping the traction on this project was still moving forward.

watch the size of the trailer door and the size of those two monsters. I had one bass bin in the back of truck and only ONE in my trailer. They don't stack so easy.

That 1132 alone is worth the price you paid. Nice find!

Michael (who's your buddy now?)

Welcome to the MCM club

Jim Hunter (honorary chairman )

Michael Colter

Greg 928S

JW Cullison

THere must be others....

Your 904's have been transfered to the MCM express.

On paper, the 4 MCM's will fit in that trailer face down horizontally across the trailer.  

The 904's should fit laying down on top of the MCM.

When you  get all 4 of those MCM's to GA, point them towards NYC and crank it up, so I can check them out.

No. The 5th one is here local. Gonna make a trade for delivery of the unit. Then I will have 5 in storage.

It isn't solid what I will do with them all yet. I'm sure I will use at least two of them for stereo in a 3 way system.

jc