****SOLD****Juicy Music BlueBerry PreAmp

I am still on the fence about this but I really need to move some stuff out:

I have almost 1 year old Juicy Music Audio BlueBerry PreAmp...it has the blue/orange/purple face, stock Tubes and the extra cost Walnut cabinet...I am the second owner getting it after a short trial by the original owner...as far as I can tell it is in perfect condition...I have one weekend of listening on the Tubes and PreAmp...if I decide to sell I am looking for about $900.00 out of it-Here only...I think that is a fair price but if I am out of my mind, let me know...

Reason for selling: I have a BlueBerry MarkI PreAmp and NOSValves VRDs...they both are in Cherry...I thought the newer BlueBerry with soft start and all would sound better and I might sell this one...I cannot tell a lick of difference between the two...I might as well keep the older model matching Maple Mark I BlueBerry...

I would rather not ship and I am in the Chicagoland area...I am going to the Klipsch Pilgrimage so I could possibly bring it there for someone away from Chicagoland...

Everything works on this, stock Tubes only, Extra cost full Walnut case...I have one interested but haven't heard back so...again, kind of on the fence but this is not getting any play and is packed away.

Let me know what you think...EXCELLENT sounding PreAmp.

Thanks,

Bill

Never got your response, something's wrong with my e-mail. It won't let me sign in. Anyway, I talked to Mark from Juicy Music and he made me aware that the Blueberry and the Merlin are not good matches for my equipment for a couple of reasons. He assured me that the Peach is a suitable match for RF-7's and Crown XLS-802's. Unfortunately it's a little to steep for me right now so I'm gonna have to wait a couple months. Sorry I couldn't help you out but I know someone that may be interested.........I'll let you know (if you're still selling it). Thanks, Scott.

I think you will find many on here very helpful...Mark has always been helpful to me...248 views and so little interest...perhaps the music gods want me to keep both of them???...I would agree, then get a Peach if you can...sweet sounds.

Bill

Is the walnut case you have with this dovetailed ends? I maybe interested in the preamp and we can work something out when we take care of your HF-81 but don't hold it if someone wants it take the cash. You said this was an original colorful Blueberry not Extreme correct?

Craig

Craig,

As far as I know, it is the newest version but with the "older style" colorful faceplate and not the black and gray faceplate...it is the standard BlueBerry and yes, it is the Walnut dovetailed cabinet...ALL Walnut colored (unlike my Cherry and Maple earlier cabinet)...I will have to check when I am off of work...

Bill