Bigger Bang......

Just got the Rolling Stones, a Bigger Bang, 4 DVD concert package..........$29.99 at Best Buy, only place you can buy it.......$7.50 a disc, can't buy a CD for that.............Four Old Buggers, rolled on to the stage in wheel chairs, oxygen masks on, IV's into their bodies to keep them going......40+ years of these old worn-out Rock has beens.............The Austin, Texas show........just awful, dual lead guitars, terrible song selection,"Bob Willis is still King" a Waylon Jennings song. How awful, the poor audience had to stand and dance to keep from falling asleep.......Yup, old farts trying to Rock and Roll, some nerve huh ? This is a sad story of a little BAR BAND that played the Blues, well maybe, "Ain't too proud to beg" by the Temptations, is that a blues song? Rose to the top of the heap, and still continues to milk the public, playing those old tired songs, you know, "Jumping Jack Flash", and oh yeah, that dreadful song from my youth, "Satisfaction". Pretty good for a little band like that, that no one wants to see anymore.....Before I go, remember, "It's Only Rock and Roll"........and I LIKE IT................ALOT....The Greatest Rock and Roll Band in the World..........[:D]......So, now let's hear how bad they are...............Jump on me Boys......

Disc number 2.....................1.5 Million people on a beach in Rio.........1.5 million deaf, and blind people dancing and singing along with the Old has-beens.........Damn, these old guys are pretty damn good, STILL..........Younger bands should take a lesson from the OLD PRO's........Again, what a bargain, 4 disc's for $30.00.....New from last years tour.....not 30+ years later....in DTS.....good camera work......but, if you don't like 'em, I can't help that.......Crank it up, listen to Keith and Ronnie wail those guitars, Charlie making that little drum set Snap with each beat...Old Farts...EH !!!

If you really want the Rolling Stones video experience, check out Rolling Stones at the Max if it comes to your town. It's a 1991 concert recorded in the IMAX format and it's practically better than being there, what with the super video and audio resolution and the cameras being able to fly in close enough to show what brand of cigarette Keith is smoking, then back to the back of the hall to show the whole stage.

It played here at the IMAX theater in 2005 for nearly six weeks and was sold out almost every night.

OB,

We haven't you seen this excited in a while. You better be careful....this may be hazardous to your health.[;)]

P.S. I like The Rolling Stones too!!!!

The only thing that got me fired up more, was getting the Scott. The Stones are old Pro's, and time is not on their side, So you must enjoy what they do now, while we can.............I just love DVD's of Concerts, and to get the DTS dailed in, it's like being there. I have seen the 40 licks Tour, My first time seeing them, and the Bigger Bang Tour, in a local arena, LOCAL.....So, I don't need to see them again, but will buy the DVD's............As far as hazardous to my health.........No worse than Halter Tops and short shorts in the summer......I'm an Old Dawg...........EH !!!!!...[&]..[:$]

Just got the Rolling Stones, a Bigger Bang, 4 DVD concert package..........$29.99 at Best Buy, only place you can buy it.......$7.50 a disc, can't buy a CD for that.............Four Old Buggers, rolled on to the stage in wheel chairs, oxygen masks on, IV's into their bodies to keep them going......40+ years of these old worn-out Rock has beens.............The Austin, Texas show........just awful, dual lead guitars, terrible song selection,"Bob Willis is still King" a Waylon Jennings song. How awful, the poor audience had to stand and dance to keep from falling asleep.......Yup, old farts trying to Rock and Roll, some nerve huh ? This is a sad story of a little BAR BAND that played the Blues, well maybe, "Ain't too proud to beg" by the Temptations, is that a blues song? Rose to the top of the heap, and still continues to milk the public, playing those old tired songs, you know, "Jumping Jack Flash", and oh yeah, that dreadful song from my youth, "Satisfaction". Pretty good for a little band like that, that no one wants to see anymore.....Before I go, remember, "It's Only Rock and Roll"........and I LIKE IT................ALOT....The Greatest Rock and Roll Band in the World..........[:D]......So, now let's hear how bad they are...............Jump on me Boys......

You tell 'em old.

And if they want more........... http://forums.klipsch.com/forums/thread/928274.aspx

My daughter took me to the indoor concert they did in Chicago. It was my 3rd Stones concert and her 1st. Great show! I hope I have as much energy as Mick has when I get that old, heck I don't have that much energy now!

It should be the other way around. You should be taking your daughter to the Stones shows.!!!

Disc number 2.....................1.5 Million people on a beach in Rio.........1.5 million deaf, and blind people dancing and singing along with the Old has-beens.........Damn, these old guys are pretty damn good, STILL..........Younger bands should take a lesson from the OLD PRO's........Again, what a bargain, 4 disc's for $30.00.....New from last years tour.....not 30+ years later....in DTS.....good camera work......but, if you don't like 'em, I can't help that.......Crank it up, listen to Keith and Ronnie wail those guitars, Charlie making that little drum set Snap with each beat...Old Farts...EH !!!

Charlie is my favorite stone.