not one! but I probably didn't need the caffiene anyway. LOL

man am I drained today. woke up at 6 yesterday, at the shop by 7, setup, ran around all day (I ran backwards to the running order so I could see every station and sit in with each group), PA at the hotel, tear down and deliver to the shop in the rain at midnight, then back up to pizza with Dtels and Doc, falling asleep in my recliner in mid-conversation. finally crawled off to beddies at 2.

heck of a day folks- but fun. that was my FIRST Pilgrimage. I think I'd do it again.

thanks for putting up with me.

Michael

Man, that is one long day! How ya feeling this AM?

Oops, sorry. Forgot for a moment you never reply to me. Don't worry, there's a fairly long list. I'll try to remember.

Michael,

I almost went and got you one Friday just before dinner but remembered that Christy has posted something about not letting you have too many rock stars. Thanks for all your work on the Pilgrimage and putting together the test track CD which I managed to listen to it in it's entirety in one of the rooms we're not supposed to talk about yet (think small Klipsch) and the selection of music was very good.

Should I be proud or scared that I was at least somewhat familiar with the selections and/or the artists? I'll try to bring you one of those diet Rockstars next time our paths cross.

Awesome job!

Ben

Michael,

I almost went and got you one Friday just before dinner but remembered that Christy has posted something about not letting you have too many rock stars. Thanks for all your work on the Pilgrimage and putting together the test track CD which I managed to listen to it in it's entirety in one of the rooms we're not supposed to talk about yet (think small Klipsch) and the selection of music was very good.

Should I be proud or scared that I was at least somewhat familiar with the selections and/or the artists? I'll try to bring you one of those diet Rockstars next time our paths cross.

Awesome job!

Ben

Thanks mang! I get to abuse my fellow employees this week at Klipsch University with those very tunes!