Just A Thought If Your In the Market 4 A Pre Amp;-)

Good morning ladies and gentlemen (not intended for Seti & IB[:o]) LOL

I just wanted to post this A-goN link because IMHO this pre amp for the asking price is a steal to say the least especially if the buyer accepts a lower obo[;)]

http://cls.audiogon.com/cgi-bin/cls.pl?preatube&1189898792

This unit retailed for $3500.00 with the remote and SS phono pre card and is a bargain under a grand IMHO. Just spreading the love[{] Have a great day

Boomac has the latest iteration of this pre the VK-3ix with the same phono card and he could give you his take also but I'm extremely pleased with BAT's gear. If I were not about to go on vacation I would pick this up myself if for nothing else to save for Seti who has rubles right now but they are going towards new speaks[;)]

Go out to the BAT website http://www.balanced.com/ and see what you think[:D]

His wording is a bit vague, "No remote and phono option." I would interpret this to mean that the unit has no remote, but does have the phono option. Otherwise he would say "no remote or phono option". I would want clarification, though, to be sure.

His wording is a bit vague, "No remote and phono option." I would interpret this to mean that the unit has no remote, but does have the phono option. Otherwise he would say "no remote or phono option". I would want clarification, though, to be sure.

Guaranteed that it has no remote and no phono option.