May Have Found the La Scala's I wanted, but..............

kkerley33

This forum has been great and I love how you all seem to take care of your own. I was reading through the Pilgrimage posts earlier and look forward to coming to one...when I finally have some heritage series. 7 Klipsch Quintets, a 2.1 System for my PC, and Sub-10 make me a rookie...but at least my heart is in the right place...and I have a close friend who is keeping my ears warmed up with his LS1's and HBR's.

KAK

Relax, nice pairs of La Scala's on here all the time......this is not the most active selling and buying time....give it a couple of months and things will pick-up, but so won't prices, they will rise...............The La Scala is a big speaker, and takes up alot of room, that's a draw back, especially with the women..........most of them !!!!!!!

I like black La Scalas, too. And they do almost disappear - see if you can find one in this picture... it helps to zoom in

Very pretty, with and without the grilles. And that finish doesn't look like plywood, either. Makes my '74s look homebuilt.