Home Theater Furniture

laneza01

I'm looking at buying a TV stand with only 2 shelves, a top one for my 47 inch lcd and the bottom for my rc-64. Along with this i need a matching component rack, perferably 5 shelves. Anyone have any recommendations? I would like a black metal and glass combo. I don't really want to spend much at all (doesn't make the sound any better), so the smaller the cost the better.

I was thinking of this set, anyone use this brand before?

http://www.racksandstands.com/VTI-AGR-405-B-AGR-405-S-VI1020.html

Thanks.

Now i'll probably get kicked outta the forum but...i ended up buying a component rack and tv stand made by Bush from wal-mart...They were set up there, i have yet to set mine up yet, i bought them today and they will be set up tomorrow. They seemed sturdy enough and looked good. Ill post some new pics once i get everything situated. It was about half the price i was gonna pay with a couple pieces i was gonna buy online..about 300 for both.

Hey a deal is a deal. If you're happy with the purchase that is all that matters. If you were near Cincinatti one of the dealers has the 5 shelf component rack tower that matches the TV stand shown in my avatar on sale for 300 from Bell'o. They were originally 700 I think.

post-16822-13819343942094_thumb.jpg