• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

"Piwot to bombadier, Piwot to bombadier, open bomb bays"

Tweety

Now that right there is funny....I don't care who you are!

Oldtimer.....we know you are really a cool guy![H]

Agreed OT is a good guy and it was a cheap shot by kev313. This thread is a sign that the hobby is out of control.

LOL kev. If only I knew it would pick your interest and by extension that of others, I would have gesticulated my prescient verbal putting of conceptionality by way of an adulterant, no make that adulteritive pubacity in such a way as to cunnilingually stimulate the general population into cranial litterative creativity vis-a-vis keyboardian masturbation.

LOL, thats great. You're too much!

Hah. Yeah It's hilarious. Is Oldtimer is is posting as Romy and doing a bang-up job of imitating him.? If so, my hat is off. Great imitation but poor use of time. If not, I have no idea what that last post means. Either way, Oldtimer is acting like a douchebag.

Kev313 1 Oldtimer 0

JB, you got the score wrong this time. Douchebag? Not hardly. What, is Kev so in love with Romy? Yeah kev, it is hilarious. It was meant to be funny. You see me way over on the right? That's me looking back at you on the bell curve.

LOL kev. If only I knew it would pick your interest and by extension that of others, I would have gesticulated my prescient verbal putting of conceptionality by way of an adulterant, no make that adulteritive pubacity in such a way as to cunnilingually stimulate the general population into cranial litterative creativity vis-a-vis keyboardian masturbation.

Hah. Yeah It's hilarious. Is Oldtimer is is posting as Romy and doing a bang-up job of imitating him.? If so, my hat is off. Great imitation but poor use of time. If not, I have no idea what that last post means. Either way, Oldtimer is acting like a douchebag.

You know Kev, I guess one shouldn't make fun of anothers grammatical errors. I found humor in this, I guess, because of the way Romy seems to look down his nose at others. I am sure he is more intelligent than I and I don't have a problem with that. It just seems if someone is going to try to come across as one of the most knowing of audio enthusiasts or what ever he chooses to think of himself as, he could choose words and spelling to fit such a level of genius. I certainly mean no harm to anyone in any way. In fact I am quite impressed with the vigor in which he attacks his quest.

Tom

LOL kev.  If only I knew it would pick your interest and by extension that of others, I would have gesticulated my prescient verbal putting of conceptionality by way of an adulterant, no make that adulteritive pubacity in such a way as to cunnilingually stimulate the general population into cranial litterative creativity vis-a-vis keyboardian masturbation.

Hah.  Yeah It's hilarious.  Is Oldtimer is is posting as Romy and doing a bang-up job of imitating him.?  If so, my hat is off.  Great imitation but poor use of time.  If not, I have no idea what that last post means.  Either way, Oldtimer is acting like a douchebag.

Kev313 1  Oldtimer 0

JB, you got the score wrong this time.  Douchebag?  Not hardly.  What, is Kev so in love with Romy?  Yeah kev, it is hilarious.  It was meant to be funny.  You see me way over on the right?  That's me looking back at you on the bell curve.

First of all, I don't know Romy and am not here to defend his comments (or grammar if that is your passion).  All I said was, basically, yes, Romy writes like Romy ((heck OT, your so far ahead on the bell curve you can catch that, right?).  Great, OT, you made a funny...kind of.  By putting my name in front it confuses the humor.  Is it me?  Is it Romy?  Well, if you have to explain it...

In any event, it was directed at me and I don't like being used for a cheap laugh.  Simple as that.  

Holy crap kev, as you slide farther to the left. Of course it was not directed at you. No one would confuse the post for yours, on this forum, at least I hope....People can figure out who is doing the talking. What you did was call me a douchebag. If you want a war you will get one, but I would not advise it.

Holy crap kev, as you slide farther to the left.  Of course it was not directed at you.  No one would confuse the post for yours, on this forum, at least I hope....People can figure out who is doing the talking.  What you did was call me a douchebag.  If you want a war you will get one, but I would not advise it.

I know.  I'm slow.  But recall, the first dozen (OK, 11) words of your post: "LOL kev.  If only I knew it would pick your interest"   

By naming me and using the phrase "your interest" it surely seemed like it was directed at me.  What your post meant I already admitted to not knowing.  I think you were making fun of Romy's...errr...unique use of English.  Well thats a zinger for sure, but it wold have been more effective, at least from my point of view, if you would not have referred to me.  Then again, I am used to language being used with precision (and respect).  Oh the irony.

Now, normally, you have to throw those sentiments out the door when you step into an internet forum.  And I do.  Until I come across a post like yours.  So - in keeping with my above thoughts, and tailoring it to the venue, I apologize for the name calling.  Perhaps a "WTF are you talking about" would have been better suited to the situation.

Do I want a "war"?  One that you feel would be ill-advised?  Oh heck no.  Not after that warning.  How would I explain to the kids that daddy can't take them to the park because he's off to "war" on the Klipsch forum?  Seriously, though, do I want to trade barbs with you on a consumer electronics forum for sport?  No.  That's sad.  It's beneath me.  Probably you too.  

You also may want to consider the possibility that you are holding your bell curve upside-down.  Pity those in the middle...

Understood kev, I would hate to have to explain to your kids why you are gone. As far as "unique" use of english that is a very kind way of putting it. As far as a bell curve upside down, that changes nothing, unless you are referring to flipping it side to side. Think about it. Upside down still puts the middle in the middle, only now down instead of up. The right side is still on the right and the left is still on the left. Those in the exact middle still look at half the population as smarter than they are and half as not as smart.

Oh crap do i have to draw a picture? Art was my worst subject. Are you thinking of how do you turn it using the same 2d representation? Because then you would have to make the right side left and the left side right. Sorry if i confused you with 3d thinking. You know I did give you the option of PM for this conversation.

Oh crap do i have to draw a picture?  Art was my worst subject.  Are you thinking of how do you turn it using the same 2d representation?  Because then you would have to make the right side left and the left side right.  Sorry if i confused you with 3d thinking.  You know I did give you the option of PM for this conversation.

Right.  I mean left.  I mean left is right.  Well, anyway, ....that was my point.  Maybe I am confused, but you had a three dimensional bell curve?  First Jerry Garcia and now Herrnstein.  Is there no end to what one can find in the dead celebrity estate aisle on eBay (it was a left over prop from the book tour, right?)?

Thanks for the "option," though.