Crites K-horn replacement network FS

George,

That set of type A crossovers were modified to cross at 4500 hz.  In that configuration, they should not be used to drive any of the K-77 tweeters.  They were modified specially for the CT125s.  The K-77 needs a higher crossover point for protection.  I believe I made that mod reversible on your set so that they can be returned to A configuration.

Bob Crites

It is customary to offer "for sale" items to forum brothers first and not just come here and post a link to an eBay auction. Then you have forum brothers competing against one another which gets away from the typical happy community here.

He posted them for sale over a week ago...

http://forums.klipsch.com/forums/thread/950667.aspx

Mike

My apologies to you and to any others who were offended by my notice of this auction. I have apparently made an error in Klipsch Forum etiquette of which I was unaware. I have seen so many postings here alerting members to items for sale on e-Bay or Audiogon, that I didn't realize there would be offense taken if I did so myself.

Sorry,

George

My apologies to you and to any others who were offended by my notice of this auction. I have apparently made an error in Klipsch Forum etiquette of which I was unaware. I have seen so many postings here alerting members to items for sale on e-Bay or Audiogon, that I didn't realize there would be offense taken if I did so myself.

Sorry,

George

George,

Sure you can do that if you want.  Like I said above, the mod is reversible if someone wants to use it as a standard type A.  There are more than $150.00 in parts in that set you have.

Bob