AV amp to run RF-83

AUB

Looking for a good AV amp to run a RF-83 system.......RC-64 and the RS-62....not sure what sub yet.......Own a Denon 2802 right now, want to upgrade that.......Like to stay with Denon but not which model is enough for these beasts......Would consider another brand.

Any comments welcome.

Thanks, Aub

I run mine with a H/K avr 430 and it is more than plenty. I have RF83, RC64, and RW12 (I am still looking for a good surround for this setup). You can pick up an H/K pretty reasonable. Mine is 75W, and I find it to be plenty of power. I am sure you can spend a fortune if you want some other setup, but I find this works really well for me. I must throw in a caveat though, I have a dedicated 2ch room with VRD's BBX and Khorns, so the other is primarily for theater.

I would love some RS62, but I have to sell my LaScala's, Heresy's and my EAD pre before I bring anything else into the house (WAF factor). I got a killer deal from a forum member on my 83's/64 combo, and so I am also waiting patiently for another to come along.