'Phones On What's Hot ... No Buy It Now Yet ... But Getting Closer

BLSamuel

Check out the what's hot link from the buy online link... http://www.klipsch.com/shop/lists/what-s-hot.aspx The headphones are listed, but still no buy it now link. Getting closer ... I think Amy hinted that their might be some discounts available when they first go on sale.....

I'm willing to participate in any early production model beta testing...

Jay's impatiently waiting by his door...

• Moderators

I think Amy hinted that their might be some discounts available when they first go on sale.....

Be sure you're signed up for our newsletter to receive special promotion announcements, and that we are not blocked as spam !!! [;)]

Hmmm... I've tried to sign up for the newsletter multiple times but have yet to receive any newsletere unless I recieved some sort of confirmation email months ago but forgot to confirm or accidentally deleted.

I also couldn't update my online account's profile with my email address, kept giving me page has moved error the last time I tried earlier today but over VPN on my work laptop so will try on my home laptop once I wrestle it away from my teenagers and wife.

My email through my ISP doesn't block anything but my ISP is a very small operation that occasionally is shut down for a few hours or a day or 2 from storms or other problems with their equipment and/or software. I've had a couple of online accounts flag my email as unreachable and therefore quite sending things. I'll probably call or email support Monday if I can't get signed up this weekend. I'm assuming I'll get a newsletter once things are working correctly and am kind of disapointed that I've yet to receive any newsletters. And would be really bummed to miss any deals.

Thanks,

Ben

It's November - aren't we supposed to be able to buy Klipsch Headphones this month? 29 days or LESS?

Have y'all sent Jay his headphones he's been oh so patiently waiting for since the Pilgrimage? I think someone else won a set too.... and all I got was a, well actually a really cool tee shirt, cap, and bumper sticker, not quite headphones or subwoofer, or a pair of Jubs but wasn't expecting anything other than a lot of fun [:D] and fed too. (Hmmm maybe I should delete that last part .. less competition should I manage to make this an annual event) (.. gotta quit typing as I think, but typing without thinking gets me into more trouble ... )

• Moderators

We are waiting for the shipment to arrive... and no, Jay and two others are still waiting patiently for their prizes. We cannot send them what we do not have. [:)]

I'm not sure if Prof. Thump mentioned it yet, but the Custom 3s are delayed a bit, in case you had your heart set on those.

I'm not sure if Prof. Thump mentioned it yet, but the Custom 3s are delayed a bit, in case you had your heart set on those.

I had not mentioned it Amy. It is a very complicated micro design to build in mass production. I would guess it will be a 2 month delay. They sound so good I think we should raise the price to $499...

Stick it in your ear!

IMAGE that is... It's in stock...

So is Professor Thump running out to meet each delivery vehicle? Checking any tracking progress every few minutes? Getting excited everytime his phone rings ... the anticipation must be driving him crazy ... his babies are ready to go, and about ready to hit the steets ...

I think if I had my choice, I'd have to go for the IMAGE. [H] My finances (or more accurately lack thereof) say Custom 1. [:'(] But that'll be a huge improvement in comfort and sound over my current over the ear 'phones [:D]. Of course if I let the girls try them, they might decide they each need a set...

I spent most of my short time with the IMAGE at the Pilgrimage but the Custom 1 still sounded really good and were very comfortable when I tried them for a very short time. Wasn't smart enough to try them all as were a few of the others[:$].

I'd probably have to wait until tax refund time for the IMAGE. Maybe I'll be able to stretch for the Custom 2. I think I'd hold out for the IMAGE if I thought I could do the Custom 3. Of course if money were no object, a set of IMAGE and Custom 3 would be way cool. Almost couldn't tell the IMAGE were in my ears, except for the incredible sound.

I've been jamming those lovely foam hearing protectors in my ears working on rebuilding our bathroom quite a bit the last few weeks... I'm thinking any of the Klipsch IEMs would provide the desired hearing protection and be more comfortable with the added bonus of some music to work by. [:D] Especially in between the power tools and pounding.

Patiently waiting to be able to stick 'em in my ears.....

I had not mentioned it Amy. It is a very complicated micro design to build in mass production. I would guess it will be a 2 month delay. They sound so good I think we should raise the price to $499...

Stick it in your ear!

IMAGE that is... It's in stock...

The IMAGE is in stock! I'm going to have to wait around and see what kind of deals Amy cooks up and probably for the Custom1 or Custom 2 ... The IMAGE, Custom 1, and Custom 2 are all listed at amazon.com.

woo hoo!

Ack! That's a bit heartbreaking. I was very eager to hear the Custom-3 as it seemed like it was the flagship product from Klipsch in regards to sound quality.

Oh well, it's understandable that everything needs to be perfect from mass production before these are released, and I'm prepared to wait. In the meantime, I hope to hear many great stories about the IMAGE and the rest of the Custom Series.

X2, I think I'll wait a bit. Looking foward to hearing some reviews, it would be a great accomplishment for Professor Thump and Klipsch to come out with a great product (headphones)on the first run. I hope the team have all the success in the world, which would be a bonus for them and me, He he!!

BTW, raising the price on the custom3's, NOT FUNNY!!![:#]

Stick it in your ears!