New xovers wanted,

Raptor22

I bought a set of caps for my Chorus IIs and Quartets from Bob C. a year or more ago and with the family duties have yet to get them assembled and installed. I went out to the garage today to get back to work on them and found a mangled mess of components, I can not even imagine what happened but none the less I need new [8o|].

Here's what I have:

Speaker selection: Chorus II front mains for HT and additional duty as 2 channel, Academy center, Either Quartets or RS-7s serving as rear/side surround (I swap back and forth sometimes using both).

Home theater powered by Denon AVR 4306 as pre/pro using Denon M-508s x 2 (200 wpc) and 504s x 2 (165 wpc). Spare Onkyo M-5060R if needed.

Pre-amps available now: Onkyo P-304 and P-308

Amp in the mail for 2 channel: McIntosh MC2505 (matching pre-amp is being sought)

Turntable arriving this week: Pro_Ject RM 5SE

Here's what I want:

One set of plug and play entire xover networks for the Chorus IIs and the Acdemy that is complete and ready to install, will play well together in the HT mode (integrate academy a little better if possible, nothing wrong but if changing things why not ask). If I had my wish it would be that the mains were a little less bright in my environment. 14 x 26 x 8 basement room with laminate wood over concrete with large area rug. My room acoustics are in work waiting on fabric.

When do I want the xovers, well today of course [:D]

Dean, when you get to it shoot me a PM (or open, board rules withstanding) on what you can do for me, if you want to. If interested please see my post regarding looking for McIntosh advice. May not be applicable but I want to have my system understood as well as possible as I want help from the folks that have been there to avoid repeat mistakes.

Thanks, Mike