need help with shipping from fla to Belarus ??

iwillwalk

whats DHL's issue size or they do not servie Belarus Mogilev.

if it's size, what if you ship in four boxes. the top section can be seperated from the bottom.

if it's Belarus Mogilev. where do they ship. Maybe the buyer can pick up at the nearest DHL depot.

I

wish you luck...keep us posted.

Myself, I would contact Ebay and 1. cancel the listing. 2. Pay the expense to relist 3. Contact the buyer and inform him/her that you are NOT going to go thru with the sale, due to the Hassle and extra expense to ship.

When you Relist, State Clearly that you Will Not sell/ship Overseas!

I am pretty sure that Even if you could find shipping, the Payment from overseas would be Bogus!

if your going the relist route....you need the buyer to agree to not go thru with the transaction in mutual agreement...there is a proceedure for that....if he does not agree to not go thru with the transaction...find a moving company that will do it for a million dollars and send him the quote...if he does not respond within 10days file non paying bidder...8 days later you are off the hook and he can't leave you bad feed back.

be advised...what ever you do...do not relist until the present transaction is closured thru mutal agreement via one of ebays on line proceedures...otherwise...he can file a non-selling seller dispute on you.

You have an Out with this listing. You stated Clearly in your listing that you Only ship to:

So the Buyer from Belarus is in violation ,, thus you can relist.
Services available
Check item description and payment instructions or contact seller for details.
Ships to
N. and S. America

There you go...grounds for mutual agreement processing to end the transaction and not complete it.

fritz hate to tell you buddy but they can leave bad / neg feedback..................i had a canadian buyer do buy now on a reel to reel, ad stated usa only i contacted ebay filed a complaint, they suspended the guy for 30 days, day 31 ( his first day back from suspension ) i received neg feedback from him, i contacted ebay and they refused to remove it or do anything about it without that guys approval

Joe

fritz hate to tell you buddy but they can leave bad / neg feedback..................i had a canadian buyer do buy now on a reel to reel, ad stated usa only i contacted ebay filed a complaint, they suspended the guy for 30 days, day 31 ( his first day back from suspension ) i received neg feedback from him, i contacted ebay and they refused to remove it or do anything about it without that guys approval

Joe

That S*&5S.

I had a case where the buyer should have gotten a strike, but they did not give him one. I made the mistake of replying to one of his emails out side of ebay before he bid. He sent me an ebay message, I responded in ebay, then he replyed to all and I recieved a regular email which I answered. It turns out this is a tactic by seasoned ebay buyers. Once you get headers from a seller, you can copy/paste them in a dispute and the buyer gets off the hook.