Front Row At Strathmore - Jethro Tull (Last Night)

garymd

You got it pal.

I played Stand Up the other night myself. Lots of great tunes on that LP! I think they played at least 3 from that album.

So what else do you have hiding in that box?? I never would have guessed you'd have a Tull album stashed away! Was it yours or Susan's?

I dug out the Tull, an Alan Parsons Project, several original Beetle LPs, (Susan’s), a Grand Funk Railroad, a couple Zeplins, Cream, Chicago, BS&T, Crosby, Stills, Nash & Young, Big Brother & the Holding Company, Janis Joplin, the Doors, the Kinks, Johnny Rivers and several others. I must have got them back in 69 or 70 when I bought my Sansui 1000X, Fisher XP 66Bs, (couldn’t afford Klipsch) and Garrard TT. I recall a hippie record guy buying about 50 LPs at a rummage sale we had back in the mid 80s. I know I had some Byrds, Vanilla Fudge, Deep Purple, Ten Years After, The Who, Steppenwolf and others.

I dug out the Tull, an Alan Parsons Project, several original Beetle LPs, (Susan’s), a Grand Funk Railroad, a couple Zeplins, Cream, Chicago, BS&T, Crosby, Stills, Nash & Young, Big Brother & the Holding Company, Janis Joplin, the Doors, the Kinks, Johnny Rivers and several others. I must have got them back in 69 or 70 when I bought my Sansui 1000X, Fisher XP 66Bs, (couldn’t afford Klipsch) and Garrard TT. I recall a hippie record guy buying about 50 LPs at a rummage sale we had back in the mid 80s. I know I had some Byrds, Vanilla Fudge, Deep Purple, Ten Years After, The Who, Steppenwolf and others.

Bummer!..........I'm missin the Johnny Rivers and Fudge

Enjoy