RC-64 Center Channel Stand

h00kemh0rns

If the TV was in the room then yes I could. However, I have a dedicated theatre room with a projector. I'm trying to figure out how to place the center (shelf or stand.)

Thanks for finding that stand...but after looking at it it's really not what I was expecting. I don't want a TV stand sitting in front the screen.

I used a Sanus wall mount meant for a CRT TV ($30 on Amazon.com). It is one of the better looking wall mounts out there that will hold the weight f the RC-64. Works great above my Sony SXRD, not sure how it would look over a projection screen since it sits out about 21" from the wall.

http://www.sanus.com/us/en/products/ProductDetails/line/visionmount/pcat/crtTvMounts/modelCode/VMTV/layout/layout/

Doug

hmm, I would probably just buy two 90 degree shelf brackets and put it on those with maybe some of that soft shelf liner stuff on each of the brackets. Thats a nice cheap solution anyhow, probaly cost you like 5 bucks. then again, im a college kid, haha. You could even bend them so thier a little more then 90 degrees so that thier angled towards you(under the screen, obviously)