Jensen Imperial Question

boom3

Here's White harrassing the help.

For a time, I email corresponded with White about the 4-D (a friend of mine new him). He was an interesting guy. His shop was in Chicago as was Jensen at the time. The photos were taken at the Palmer House in Chicago during the Chicago HiFi show.

I never got the low-down on Janice (the model in the photos).

Soundbound!! I have been a member at decware for some time now, Mr. Steve is a very good guy to deal with. In time I plan on building his version of the imperial, but I must admit the horn flare's he builds out of wood look's a little scary, I'm not shure if my wood working skills or up to it!! LOL!

I have a book called Do-It-Yourself designs by Jensen.

I built what is called the "Jensen Imperial Reproducer" Free standing type for corner or side wall. The corner location is recommended. It does say that the back loaded folded horn was carefully matched to the special 15" low frequency unit. They were referring to the P15-LL. Decware is building what Jensen called the "Built-In type. It was the built in version of the Imperial. It was ment to be built flush into a wall, or it could be used free standing on a side wall. I don't know why they say side wall instead of wall. The built in type is an easier build and a little larger then the corner type.