Ebay Audiophiles

tigerwoodKhorns

See old Corvette 6869 is advertising on there. Funny, I tried to do the same thing on Craigslist and they kicked it off, did it again, and they pulled it again, and told me, if I post it again they will ban me .................. Just looking to buy unwanted Klipsch Heritage speakers....... Go Figure !!!!!!!!

Research, we don't need no stinkin' research...those 301's just plain suck !

Clearely we either have a Midwesterner/Westerner who has never been to a quality or even half quality audio store, or some dumb *** North Easterner who just loves that Bose crap. As an North Eastern Transplant I see them all the time. Yep, born in the West and came east...guess I'm a dumb *** North Easterner to.

Funny thing though, you look at the price of Bose on ebay, and unless I am mistaken, they always seem to be very uniform and controlled in pricing, almost like a strange marketing force is behind them. Bose started out of MIT, meaning not a whole lot, Klipsch started out of Stanford, not meaning a whole lot either, except that both were bright men, the MIT (Amar G. Bose) guy probably dropped too much acid.

Wouldn't it be a hoot if we broke into Amar's house and found Klipsh Heritage/In wall stuff...wonder if he listens to his own garbage ?

No biggie, they simply added that one extra "h" where it shouldn't be.

Should be spelled "AudioPILES"... (of garbage) [:P]

Please don't hate me!!

I heard a pair of 701s before. They weren't COMPLETELY unrespectable sounding. However for the price, I expected more. But I'm still die hard Klipsch head. Guilty as charged!!

I heard a pair of 701s before. They weren't COMPLETELY unrespectable sounding. However for the price, I expected more.

You mean these?

Posted Image

:D hehe... plexi speakers ftw!

The old schoool 601's were somewhat respectable as well... but as I mentioned in the 901 thread - needed gobs of power.