K-77 tweeter with no horn flare on ebay?

longdrive03

It is a APT-50 Eminence Super tweeter .I made a few pairs for some Heresy 1 's that I rebuilt.They are directional but sound ok for the $75. for the pair of tweeters and the brass plates and they look kind of cool. Not sure if it is the driver Bob uses on his CT-125s

You can get K77 diaphragms from Klipsch or other places... Bob Crites sell them. You could upgrade to Bob's CT125 tweeters, a drop in replacement for the Klipsch tweeters. He does use the Eminence driver, coupled to a horn he had made, that matches the Klipsch tweeter. Many here have put them in ther Heresies, LaScalas, Khorns, and like them. Very nice upgrade, IMHO.

Bruce

I just wanna thank you to everybody here......i just upgrade the caps on my cornwall from Bob and also put his CT125 tweeters about an hour ago and just listen to 5 songs...and they dont sound good....its kind late right now so i am going to bed and listen some more tommorrow...so far all i can say these speakers is the best that i own and listen too....THEY SOUNDS GREATTTT!!!!!!!I I NEVER HEARD ALL THOSE OTHER THINGS BEFORE ON THAT CD.

Thanks ...POGI