vrd's for sale on audiogon

dp1954

bought em, missed em, soon to hear em againCool

Does that mean you bought them? I'm still lovin' mine!

What ever happened to your VRDs on steroids? Did you ever get those?

Gary,

Happy New Year, may OLD friend....I left Craig numerous messages, to no avail, maybe he will chime in here, or call me after reading this thread.[:-*]I know I will be walking down memory lane with these, plus, I still have the tube compliment....heh hehheh.

I left Craig numerous messages, to no avail, maybe he will chime in here, or call me after reading this thread.

Numorous times....... Olde Smillin the king of exageration strikes again[;)] You left me one message just before the New Year and yes I totally spaced out on calling you back. Things were nutz around here over the Holidays. Call me again when you have time.

Craig

I left Craig numerous messages, to no avail, maybe he will chime in here, or call me after reading this thread.

Numorous times....... Olde Smillin the king of exageration strikes againWink You left me one message just before the New Year and yes I totally spaced out on calling you back. Things were nutz around here over the Holidays. Call me again when you have time.

Craig

HAPPY NEW YEAR CRAIG!!!

You little BIATCH, I called at least 3 times, and Dat constitutes NUMEROUS[:@]OTOH, let's get the SUPER VRD"S rocking baby!!!![:P]It's 2008, my biz sucks, but da music gotta be great!!!