"PICKY FEST '08": Thanks!

picky

Picky,

Did Mrs. V get her hug from Colter? I called him and instructed him to offer a hug form me. ( If you received a hug, I only suggested a hand shake, but a hug was ok too.)

Trey: What Michael said is true; said hug occurred in our kitchen. It's a shame you didn't make it out this year. You missed some more good BBQ, son! -Glenn

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Glenn, Thanks for posting all the great pics. I wish I could have made it, but unfortunately I lost my Father at 11.59 a.m. Sunday. Probably a good thing that I couldn't make it since my wife say's I've spent too much on gear already this year! I'm sure itchin' to get my hands on some tubes, though. Maybe next year.....kevin

Kevin: Man, I am so sorry to hear about your loss. I know what it's like to lose your father. I lost mine in 1978. I almost emailed you last night to ask how he was but I didn't want to bother you in case you and your family were all busy focusing on him. Thanks for letting us all know. Please accept mine, Verna's and Ms. Rose's deepest sympathy, sir. We'll say a prayer for him and your family.

BTW: After you've had some time to get things back into order, you should drop me a line about coming out to the house this summer just to get together and do some listening. Tell the wife, that doesn't cost much as there's nothing to buy but some gas. On the other hand, seeing how gas is rising.... [:S] I hope you can make it out sometime! -Glenn