rb-51 are rediculous for 5 1/4".

ehinton

i just bought a pair of the rb-51, and I am stoked about the performance. How is this much bass even possible, I don't even run my sub, and I get more that acceptable bass. Clarity is amazing, all I can say is thank you KLIPSCH for making these amazing bookshelfs. And to think I was about to get the B-3's.

Pioneer VSX 516 (its a cheap reciever), but its amazing. I was going to get the rf-62, but these continue to amaze me, the more and more I listen to them. Even without adjusting the crossover they don't distort at -25 db. And that more that loud enough.

I must say first "real" klipsch system. I also have the promedia Ultras, but the just don't compare at all. Yeah Atlanta traffic is crazy, but I guess you have to get used to it. Its funny though, I don't even know if I want the Rf-62s now, cause i love these just that much. And I'm sure the rf-62 handle a lot more, but they are also five times larger.

• Moderators

Hey if your happy with them, your happy, what else matters !

The traffic was probably not as bad as it appeared, but when your looking at all the highway signs because you don't know what direction your going to need to go, it can get tough.

I don't even know if I want the Rf-62s now,

Oh that's temporary ............. In alittle while the VOICES will start .............. trust me, they will, Ignore them if you can !!! ....

He ain't kidding... In my case it was Jonesin' after experiencing a friends Cornwalls. Couple local deals fell thru then scored a nice set of Quartets (more than adequate for my purposes in all liklihood) then I just could not resist a set of La Scala I found. (Not to mention KG1.5, KG2, KG2.2, and KG4 trying to round out my surround options, or that they were cheap and distressed...)

Now I'm trolling Craigslist looking for tubes, and seriously considering a Dynaco pre-, tuner, and amp from a co-worker...

Shut up voices or I'll poke you with a Q-tip again!