GREAT GUITARIST AND NICE ROCK VERSION OF THIS CLASSICAL SONG

BigStewMan

should i post .. Andy McKee ..?

There are waaay too many seriously demented, outrageous guitar players ... But the one that does them all well ... power chords, blazing speed, incredible tonal shifts, classical, chicken picken, Guitar Players multi-, multi-year year winner of Best Guitarist, is none other than the great Steve Morse.

I followed this guy around one year in Colorado in the late 1970's ... Rainbow Music Hall, Red Rocks, even a few bars. I never knew how much a great guitarist could make a guitar just schizophrenic with multiple personalities.

Check this You Tube video of Steve trying out some new strings on a variety of guitars. It's just plain silly. I saw Steve briefly in a New York City guitar repair shop. The humblest guy you'd ever want to meet.

Chris

Southbound you made my day!!!

I was very lucky to see Michael Hedges, in person, in a small club. (Vogue in Indy) I am a singer... Most of the people int the audience were all Guitarists... But almost everyone was a musician of some sorts... he signed CD's was very gracious too.. To fans afterwards... (Always nice to see in real life! )

We were blown away with Michael.. I have a lot of his stuff on cd... but this clip is a gem.. And dead on how cool he was.... he would also re mess up current tunes...have fun with them....and re channel them back into his music style.. Beatles, Prince, it was fun to hear him say who you wanna hear me play and people would shout out names... And he woudl nail it... It was a musician night I will never forget!

Watch this and laugh... the audience was always a part of his show! Great song re du!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rs0rKW2jqMU&feature=related

You can't appreciate the real dynamics of his show live.. Klipsch is just awesome to play this stuff through! hehehehehehehe

So crank it up!