OK, what's cookin' in Ft. Wayne?

Maryanne ... Neccowafers ... Very powerful...., especially followed by a Fudgesicle.... Don't ask me how I know.... You'll have to fill us in later Thebes, if it's not too much of a blur... or hazy

Man, I thought I was making that up!Big Smile

It was awhile ago when I met Maryanne. She was heping out a friend of mine who was opening up a restaurant, Stardust in Alexandria Va.

Her pcitures still up on the wall. It was a brief conversation and I studiously avoided mentioning Gilligans Island because I was sure she had enough questions about that part of her life by now.

I'm sorry guys but I think the theory of the whole crew being a bunch of doper dropouts fall apart when you review all the epsiodes and realize that the only speakers they had were made of out of cocunut shells. No self respecting doper would delibertaly strand themselves on a tropical isle without bringing along a decent set of speakers.

Well Thebes, I'm sure a few of us often think you're making things up... but the truth is often stranger than fiction... I'm not sure even you, in your most creative of moments could make up what you know about Maryanne.... too bad you don't remember more...

Good point about no decent set of speakers but just because that was the only speakers we saw doesn't mean that was all they had....

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The port they are leaving in the opening credits is the Ala Wai yacht harbor in Honolulu. The waters are usually pretty rough especially once you get out of the lee of Diamond Head. Anyone packing a decent pair of speakers onto a little boat, unless they are marine grade, might as well throw them in the trash before leaving. Even a stoner knows better than that!