Robin Trower....still got it!

Klipsched with Yamahas

RIP JD (James Dewar).......In City Dreams really showcased Jimmy's vocal talent, and those (2) were destined for stardom.

Both shows SOLD OUT

Rams Head Tavern Baltimore, MD (1600 approx)

Birchmere, Alexandria, VA (700 approx)

So we both got screwed w/only 23 hours on our birthday (3/9). RT is 12 years older, and I was even lucky enough to obtain one of his guitar picks too[:D]

post-24109-13819366382142_thumb.jpg

You would too, if you had to see my pictures........every damned one of them turned out blurred!

(a) Either the (2) Marshall amps were too loud and vibrating my shutter, or

(B) lack of flash, KILLED my shutter speed!

They've had a few technical issues while on tour, but then again, who doesn't? Robin makes a blog entry for each concert. I felt 18 again, right up front, 6-8 feet away from him. I hate to admit those standing only venues aren't for weary legs. Good thing, the ole' body can still maintain a (4) hour stand[:P]

U mean, great standing position against the barracade........can't say I'm crazy about the venue, but it was very open and shoulder-to-shoulder standing room only! Reminders of my youth! Of course, RT's blog entry and fan postings revealed that he got off on the crowd and played accordingly. TRS "Too Rolling Stone" was cut short, but he jammed on "Hannah". IMHO, sonically speaking, I really thought "The Untold Tale" was performed the best, but it was a very lively crowd and concert.

Anyone got the NEW album with Jack Bruce .... if so ..... How is it ? Always wished Robin had not been compared to Jimi Hendrix, not fair at all. Same with SRV, unfair to compare with Jimi .......... I think Robin was putting out hits before Jimi came along ......... Procol Harum:"Whiter shade of Pale" ....

Whaddu mean even at 63 ? .... Most of the Great One's are in their 60's ... [:S] ... Rock n' Roll isn't an age, It's an Attitude !!!!!

Anyone got the NEW album with Jack Bruce .... if so ..... How is it ? Always wished Robin had not been compared to Jimi Hendrix, not fair at all. Same with SRV, unfair to compare with Jimi .......... I think Robin was putting out hits before Jimi came along ......... Procol Harum:"Whiter shade of Pale" ....

Whaddu mean even at 63 ? .... Most of the Great One's are in their 60's ... Tongue Tied ... Rock n' Roll isn't an age, It's an Attitude !!!!!

I cannot argue with that logic OB, and I don't have it yet, but hopefully he'll be touring next year w/Jack if his health permits.

OK! Maybe Jack on the album?! Hopes he makes a recovery in any case. Jack leaned/sat on stool when blowing harmonica at the London performance of Cream (2005) reunite. Don't know if was relevant as several performances, as I may recall, could take toll on anyone.