RW-10d help

nezff

I just recently purchased a RW 10d and have a couple questions. I have a Onkyo 605 and there are so many settings I dont really understand. The sub right now is set at 120hz which is through the digital display on the sub. On the receiver my RF 62s are set to FULL BAND. My subwoofer is set to YES, and 120hz. not really sure what to set this thing at. It sounds great now. Should I keep pressing up on the digital display until it says LOW PASS OFF, LFE mode? im really confused about all this hz talk.

thanks

his was the answer I gave you in your other thread:

"I'm assuming that your receiver has a sub or LFE RCA output. If so set your sub to LFE and defeat the sub's internal crossover. Set your front speakers to small, sub to yes, and set your receiver's crossover to 80hz. I think you'll like it."

Yes - Low Pass should be set to off, as I said above. You don't want two crossovers, you want only one, and that one should be the receiver's. And again, set your fronts to small, not large or full band.

• 2 weeks later...

There is a varitable plethora of answers to these questions if you do a search on this forum. Not meaning to be dismissive of the subject, just an fyi if you want multiple, extensive answers/discussion on these topics. :)