My home theater

wife-said-no

Did I just see a SOny band-pass "sub"? Noooooooooooooo

As soon as you can upgrade the sub or turn it OFF.

Damn I heard this thing one day at a Rat Shack and I told the Rat guy his famous super bass sub had a very high level of distortion.He looked puzzled and walked away. LOL

Your Klipsch speakers are great.

TheEAR(s) Now theears

I am STILL waiting to see some pics of theear's system....come on buddy when ya gonna post it?

------------------

*1993 K-Horns w/ ALK x-overs*Marantz 7T preamp*Dynaco MkIV monoblocks (modded to triode)*Sony CDP-CX350 and CX-230 CD changers*MSB link DACIII (96k upsampling)*MSB silver digital director (for switching and jitter reduction)*Technics M-85 professional Cassette Deck*SAE MK VIII tuner*Luxman PD-272 turntable, Grado Red cartridge*Cardas Crosslink speaker cable*Monster M550i for all interconnects*Monster HTS3500 Reference Powercenter Conditioner

quote:

Originally posted by TheEAR:

Damn I heard this thing one day at a Rat Shack and I told the Rat guy his famous super bass sub had a very high level of distortion.He looked puzzled and walked away. LOL

TheEAR(s) Now theears

interesting that the only sony thing radio shack carries is the walkmen and phones... don't think you were at teh right store... they sell exclusively RCA and OPTIMUS. And the only OPTIMUS is the loud speaker, which is found few and far between.

though i agree, a better sub would help, but if he is satisfied with that sub, let him be.

------------------

-justin

I am an amateur, if it is professional;

ProMedia help you want email Amy or call her @ 1-888-554-5665

Klipsch Home Audio help you want, email support@klipsch.com or call @ 1-800-KLIPSCH

RA# Fax Number=317-860-9140 / Parts Department Fax Number=317-860-9150

ProMedia 5.1 Placement Help s>