Calling all Denon 3805 owners.........

SWL

Does anyone use the equalizer in the 3805.......particularly for music? How many of you actually know it is there? I didn't know........until a few weeks after I bought it, a friend of mine pointed it out...........Boy am I glad he did!!

I got this receiver about two years ago and of all the receivers and preamps I own.......this is my favorite...........and I mostly use it with music!!!!! I attribute this mostly because of the eq that I can manually adjust.

I'm just surprised that I don't hear anyone comment on this feature. To my ears, to acheive the sound I want, the ability to manually adjust the eq on the 3805 is the best thing since sliced bread!!![:D]

Does anyone use the equalizer in the 3805.......particularly for music? How many of you actually know it is there? I didn't know........until a few weeks after I bought it, a friend of mine pointed it out...........Boy am I glad he did!!

I got this receiver about two years ago and of all the receivers and preamps I own.......this is my favorite...........and I mostly use it with music!!!!! I attribute this mostly because of the eq that I can manually adjust.

I'm just surprised that I don't hear anyone comment on this feature. To my ears, to acheive the sound I want, the ability to manually adjust the eq on the 3805 is the best thing since sliced bread!!!Big Smile

Any comments........???

eq built in cool

I have a 3808 and use the manual eq over the audessey settings. I have everything set to true flat. That is the setting in which I most enjoy my RF 82s (and companion speakers)

"True flat"? Would that be the same as not using the eq at all?