ANOTHER UNIT SOLD

BigStewMan

a co-worker came by the house to help me with a drywall project. I decided to put on some tunes and my Mac was close to where we were working and itunes library is close to 1000 songs. i have the Klipsch GMX A-2.1 on the Mac and my friend stops working and says, "Man, that sounds very good." He then asks if he can purchase them online, I told him yes. He says, "No. I mean can I use your computer to buy some RIGHT NOW." He did and is very happy.

one of the managers at work says that he needs some speakers for his computer. I brought in the GMX setup so he could demo it--about 15 minutes later he comes out of his office and asks me to send him the link to Klipsch website that he needs to buy some.

can't take credit for being a good salesman--these things sell themselves.

Guest srobak

Some folks might feel different - especially you - but I actually found that the GMX 2.1 system was severely lacking compared to the ProMedia 2.1... I would be interested in seeing their reactions after listening to that one :)

Either way - great job :D The brand certainly does self itself. A few folks have heard my ProMedias and rushed to get a set, and others have heard my RF35 & Sub12 and noted interest at the clarity and fullness of the sound... though few are ready to drop the kind of coin that reference or heritage series require...

Some folks might feel different - especially you - but I actually found that the GMX 2.1 system was severely lacking compared to the ProMedia 2.1... I would be interested in seeing their reactions after listening to that one :)

Either way - great job :D The brand certainly does self itself. A few folks have heard my ProMedias and rushed to get a set, and others have heard my RF35 & Sub12 and noted interest at the clarity and fullness of the sound... though few are ready to drop the kind of coin that reference or heritage series require...

That's interesting. I never have heard the Promedia 2.1, but have always thought the GMX 2.1 was a killer system.

Now I'm curious about the original Promedia. I bought a refurbished GMX for my daughter's dorm room 3 years ago and it's been running great ever since.