FS: Heresy II - 4 speakers $400

Youthman

• Moderators

This is already being discussed in the Garage section. Not as great a deal as it seems...

Sorry about that. Didn't realize it was a repost. I have no idea if it is a great deal or not since I'm not much of a heritage fan. Just thought I would pass the info along to someone that might be interested in 4 of them for a low cost.

This is already being discussed in the Garage section. Not as great a deal as it seems...

Sorry about that.  Didn't realize it was a repost.  I have no idea if it is a great deal or not since I'm not much of a heritage fan.  Just thought I would pass the info along to someone that might be interested in 4 of them for a low cost. 

Sorry if I came off rude. That was not my intention at all. I should have said that if you are interested that there is another thread with a little more information int he Garage section.

Have a great day!

• Moderators

Sorry if I came off rude. That was not my intention at all. I should have said that if you are interested that there is another thread with a little more information int he Garage section.

No offense taken. I just wasn't aware that it had already been sighted. Thanks for the clarification though.