It's Official, Spring's Arrived: Fired-Up the Garage Heresy IIIs Today!

picky

For the first time this season, I fired-up the EICO ST-70 and the Heresy IIIs out in the garage with Peter Frampton's "Fingerprints" CD. Great stuff! It was 71 degrees here near Detroit when I got home from the office around 3 pm today and Verna's 96' Mustang SVT Cobra needed it's cooling system drained and flushed for the year so I did that with "music accompaniment". Good music sure does make a messy chore a lot more fun. I cleaned the battery terminals really good too. It's supposed to be 70 again tomorrow, so it looks like a ZZ Top and Zaino car polish-kind of afteroon; something to look forward to! I hope all of you are able to get out and enjoy our spring weather, too! -Glenn

post-10177-13819367736512_thumb.jpg

Because I live in Virginia and work in Houston. I am only in Houston when I work so if it were here I would just ride it back and forth to work (no fun). With it in Virginia I am only 75 mile from the Blue Ridge Parkway (fun) and about the same from the coast (its a nice ride down the river and over on the ferry to James town). Thats why.....