Hotel Suggestions

• Moderators

We won't be reserving a block of rooms at any specific hotel this year, so if you're planning on attending, you may want to book soon. Some suggestions:

Holiday Inn Select
North at the Pyramids -- they have a big indoor water park, which costs
extra (typicall $200 with water park, $120-ish without?). Smells a bit
chlorinie, lots of kids. Easily within walking distance of Klipsch:

3850 DePauw Boulevard

Indianapolis, IN 46268

(317) 872-9790

Comfort Inn & Suites North at the Pyramids -- a bit more reasonable, also within walking distance

9090 Wesleyan Rd.
, Indianapolis, IN, US, 46268 | Phone: (317) 875-7676

Residence Inn Indianapolis North --I hear this one is very nice, a little farther that the first two mentioned, but not too bad if you have to walk

3553 Founders Road
Indianapolis, IN 46268 USA
Phone: 317-872-0462
Homewood Suites --brand new, I hear they are nice, right off I-465 next to a Cracker Barrel. A longer walk to get to Klipsch, and you'd need to cross a fairly busy 4-lane street (at a stop light), but still walkable if you must.
4140 W 94th St
Indianapolis, IN 46268
317-870-7660

• 3 weeks later...

Has anybody booked thier rooms yet? Unless somebody wants to try to save a little bit of coin and share in a room with, I'll be game, otherwise, I'll most likely just book at the Comfort Inn & Suites like I've done for the past 4 or so years that I've been going to these things in Indy.

Amy (or anyone who might be in the know)...

Last year you all had the banquet rooms in what I believe, was the Holiday Inn (?).

Are you going to do the same thing and if so, at the same place?? (if not, where?)

• Moderators

Klipsch didn't actually get the banquet rooms since Friday is a non-Klipsch "event" -- it was set up by forum members with Trey's help in the past. I hadn't heard that anything like that was going on this year, since we're holding the classes on Friday until 9. I'm not sure what everyone is up to after that, but I believe IndyKlipschFan has posted a poll in another thread to see what everyone would like to do.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...