Last ditch effort for help

tim3

This is my last desperate call for help.No matter where I look,I can't find 2 parameters that seem to be crucial for building a sub.I need the Qe and the Qm for a 21" Tekton woofer.If there's anyone that can and/or help,it will be in this forum.So please,if you know or know how I can get these,please let me know.This is the only thing standing between me & finishjng my sub.Thanks & God bless.Tim3.

Here are my estimates...Qes .33 Qms 3.56 Qts .302 the rest you have. Well no BL, BL is needed to know how the driver will behave(cone excursion...)

I do not know what kind iof SH..T company does not provide complete specs?

Like Mike pointed the Parts Express ..woofer tester will work.And this is why I would use to have specs of this driver.

Back in February DJK told you,

"The Tekton 21SB is only 90dB/W and needs at least 1KW to take advantage of it's performance. The Vas is about 54 cu ft and it is intended to be in a large sealed box (around 6 cu ft would give a Qtc close to .707 with an F3 of around 35hz)"

What else do you need?