first time to pilgrimage

What you can expect.... a fantastic time meeting all of us fanatics NUTS ! Seriously, you will get to see, hear, and touch ( maybe ) stuff that is in development, kinda like the "skunkworks" projects. Good food, lots of people that share a passion all getting together, all in all, a great time, I highly recommend it. Last year was the first time I attended.

I'm pretty sure the new Palladium speakers are on the schedule. A tour of the Klipsch engineering facilities. A demo of the new IMAGE X5. Maybe something totally off the charts like the in ear monitor room last year where we got to demo Klipsch's in ear monitor earphones before they were even announced to the press even. That was too cool. You'll also find that the Klipsch employees and fans are passionate as all get out about what they do and really love their jobs. I missed one of my youngest daughter's soccer games last year and she's bailing on another and coming with this year.

Too much fun to pass up.

Missed daughters soccer game...... I missed my wifes birthday for my first Pilgrimage. Was worth it though. Had a great time and she gave me the cold sholder for a few days. Best results I could have expected. Thanks for changing the day to the 20th this year though.

bad dad is right, on the daughter...hehehehehe

Mine are in soccer too! hahahaha at 6 and 4, it is pretty much run go go go yes GOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL.

But the main stuff at Klipsch is on friday night 5- 9 pm the 20th and sat all day the 21st and into sat night too.

I am just doing a welcoming party! It will be fun! Either way!

Don't forget to sign up for the friday night party, "IndyFest 08" thread..

Roger