Klipsch's response to competition

Talon

Any of you think Klipsch is going to answer back to the New Logitechs and other more affordable speaker systems which sound just as good, if not better? Possibly bringing down the price might be an option as well as adding larger drivers to their 4.1 setups. What do you all think they need to do?

no. klipsch i SERIOUSLY doubt will respond to logitech... they have no reason to IMHO. they both are great speakers, not one clearly better than the other, the only thing really favoring the logitechs is the price. logitech will respond to klipsch's 5.1's before klipsch to logitech.

------------------

-justin

I am an amateur, if it is professional;

ProMedia help you want email Amy or call her @ 1-888-554-5665 or for an RA# 1-888-554-5665

Klipsch Home Audio help you want, email support@klipsch.com or call @ 1-800-KLIPSCH

RA# Fax Number=317-860-9140 / Parts Department Fax Number=317-860-9150

ProMedia 5.1 Placement Help s>

Talon, if you've read, the biggest thing people hate about the pros is that the bass is way to boomy and too loud. You can at least turn down the sub to minimize the problem with the pros. The logitech is even worse, having the boomiest sub over $150, and you can't turn it down. This is what everyone hates about the logitech, the sats are great, but were ruined by the sub. Sure it can play loud, but it is obviously cheaply made, for I think most speaker companies going for all out volume could beat it for thte price. The thing with the pro 5.1s is that the sub is just as loud, but is one of the best sounding pc subs to date, you get volume and quality, of course as most people have stated, the sats are the weak point now. I seriously doubt logitech can match the 5.1 sub quality, and still sell it for cheap. Actually I know this won't happen, at least not for 1/2 the price like they are selling now.

I dont see Klipsch with a new lineup of PC speakers but Klipsch should work on a better quality product.

A PC speaker system based on exising Quintets with a powered sub/amp base on a KSW12.With a better quality higher output woofer.And price the set at $800-900.

This would no doubt find an audience.

The Logitech 560 are the best speakers for the dollar,can be found for around $150 and less online!

What more can one ask for? A working bass knob to turn down the overpowering sub module.

TheEAR(s) Now theears