Icon W series looks nice!

kenratboy

Not a bad idea - different packaging and pricing of the drivers from the Icon X series.

This series should do a great job getting Klipsch into peoples homes who don't like the size of the Reference series, yet don't want something small sounding (these should SMOKE the Quintet-like stuff).

Hope they look as good as the Icon X series does (obviously in their woody, boxy way!)

When should we see some specs for them?

looks cool but it doesn't look like a real horn to me?

Klipsch seems pretty excited about the new horn design on the Icon X series, and these are the same. I guess I will defer speculation to what any of the Klipsch folks have to say.

This is definitely a 'lifestyle' product vs. a ultimate performance product (Reference series).

Again, different target audiences..............RF 83's have a good sound, with smaller footprint. Cornwall's are(to me) an Historic Item that is Unique and satisfies another different group...............I Love the Cornwall, Heritage sound !.............