This Hurts me! OUCH!

BerserkNitro

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yes it is!! And it wasnt stated as perfect.....this caused by bad judgement call...they had it douable boxed but he didnt want to pay 120.00 to ship unit! So he took it out of box and sent it in the original box bubble wrapped and stupid peanuts!! I was like NO NO NO when i open up the box!! not an Etard!! Oh when i open the box a cockroach came out! I was holy @%$!%@%%#!!! The grill is destroyed also!! Iam waiting on a agreement($$) ....I guess it could be worst! Not getting anything!!

i have some mdf that needs repair bad!

i can't believe a roach came out....thats gross!

i really don't understand why he wouldn't pay the 120.00 to ship....isn't that in the price? i just shipped my rc-7 and he paid for the shipping...i thought that was normal. i think i would send it back and get all my money back just because that was a dishonest thing to do.

Man, that sucks in a MAJOR way!!!

Great oppurtunity to upgrade to a nicer veneer then Cherry though!! Every cloud silver lining thing. Spend the money and get in touch with 928gts and make them pretty!!

On the other side, for those do it yourselfers, I worked for 3.5 years in a custom woodworking shop and 2.5 years in a custom laminate shop prior to finishing college. To fix messed up MDF, dig all the loose stuff away with a small screw driver or knife and use car bondo, make sure you have more than enough to raise the surface beyond where it is needed, then take it to a local woodworking shop that has a widebelt with a table large enough to handle the outside dimentions of your box. a few passes and you have a perfectly square corner to lay veneer on and it shouldn't cost much either.

Roger

original.aspx NO MORE EBAY FOR ME!!! Sorry about the pictures my camera broke so i used my web cam! Iam not looking for pitty! It just truly hurts me!! [:'(]

Let me guess... Fricken UPS strikes again, and forget about that you bought insurance!! They have destroyed three subs and a mono bolck amp for me and they always blame it on the packing job and wont pay, even with a lift fork hole in the box!!

Roger

i really don't understand why he wouldn't pay the 120.00 to ship....isn't that in the price? i just shipped my rc-7 and he paid for the shipping...i thought that was normal. i think i would send it back and get all my money back just because that was a dishonest thing to do.

Iam considering sending it back! What it comes down to is Time! And i would have to pay to ship unit back! Plus if i ship it back the way i got unit it would be destroyed!! period!! And iam not going to go pay for UPS to box it again!! The Right way!! I paid them $60.00 to ship unit..Then he found out that it would cost 120.00 and decided to take it out of the other box...And get this UPS said it would be fine that way and they will use peanuts to pack it up better in the original box! This was never told to be until today!!

I think iam better off tying to get a desent refund back........Or paypal here i come!! I dont want to be a jerk about this but what am i to do??

Iam considering sending it back! What it comes down to is Time! And i would have to pay to ship unit back! Plus if i ship it back the way i got unit it would be destroyed!! period!! And iam not going to go pay for UPS to box it again!! The Right way!! I paid them $60.00 to ship unit..Then he found out that it would cost 120.00 and decided to take it out of the other box...And get this UPS said it would be fine that way and they will use peanuts to pack it up better in the original box! This was never told to be until today!!

I think iam better off tying to get a desent refund back........Or paypal here i come!! I dont want to be a jerk about this but what am i to do??

The problem is that most of these guys haven't done enough buisness to know what terrible D*CKs UPS are. You got less that a 50/50 chance with them on anything heavy, even if you mark it fragile, and it is still going to be YOUR fault, even if you bought insurance!! They claim packing insufficient every time!! Like I said, Score to date; UPS has destroyed 3 subwoofers and a 300 watt mono block for me. DHL? the yellow trucks with red lettering, have destroyed one subwoofer for me. Fed-Ex hasn't destroyed anything yet for me, and neither has the USPS!!, or any of the freight deliveries I have done so far with private carriers. Get this, on two of the subs, they had been thrown or dropped from a height high enough that it sheared the magnet structure in half, severing the voice coil and former and all, and UPS retards still claim bad packaging!! They are fric*in thieves!!!

Roger

640x480.aspx

they always blame it on the packing job and wont pay

Thats true!! But all joking aside it was poor packing!! The box wasnt damaged at all otherwise i wouldnt have sign for it!! But never the less UPS is retarded! thats the rear corner!

Makes no difference!!! One of the subs, was signature confirmation and the UPS driver forged my signature and delivered it when I wasn't home. I argued with them that he did this because he knew the contents were destroyed, you could hear the magnet structure rolling arround inside the box!! THe Box was destroyed. I bought a Velodyne HGS18-II from an authorized dealer that was a demo. He couldn't find the Velodyne box, so he shipped it in a brand new Klipsch RSW-15 factory box and packing. UPS excuse...... "Not propperly packaged"!!!

Roger

The problem is that most of these guys haven't done enough buisness to know what terrible D*CKs UPS are

Well with over 600 feedbacks you think they would know better!! Say atleast 50% of their feedbacks where for selling they should still now better..Plus they could have contacted me about the shipping increase and we could have work something out! I to preffer FEDEX! And i would have told them to use them instead!!

original.aspx NO MORE EBAY FOR ME!!! Sorry about the pictures my camera broke so i used my web cam! Iam not looking for pitty! It just truly hurts me!! [:'(]

I don't see how this knid of damage occured without damaging the box??? Were the missing pieces of veneer in the box with the speaker??? or did he sell you a speaker that was already messed up??

Roger

UPS is filled with morons! I work at a business that ships out industrial electronics daily. We had our packer box up an item that was about 80lbs, the carton was marked with fragile stickers and this side up stickers. What was the first thing the UPS guy did? Slam it on his handtruck and turn it upside down! Receiving shipped items is my worst nightmare and seeing your speaker brings a tear to my eye! Get a refund ASAP or a reimbursement that will fix the problem! Good Luck:(