Chorus I back home!

Bonzo

Not a very exciting story but, here goes. Back in November of 07 I reluctantly sold my Chorus I's mainly due to lack of space. Fortunately, I kept in touch with the buyer. Fast forward to May 08. We moved into a new, much bigger home that was screeming for some big horns. I was using another brand of speaker with a ton of WAF but lacking any real dynamics. They were very spendy though! On a whim, I contacted the buyer of the Chours' and asked if he wanted to part with them. To my surprise, he said he was looking for something much smaller for his living room. To make a short story long, I traded him my speakers for the OO Chorus' complete with K-stack crossovers, via popbumper, and titanium tweeter diaphragms from BEC! Oh, he threw in a nice working Sansui AU9000 integrated amp to boot. I am a HAPPY GUY!

Thanks guys, can't seem to turn them off! Just listened to both discs of Little Feat "Waiting for Columbus," the remastered version, AWESOME! I haven't had a chance to try the Sansui yet. Darn thing is too wide to put in my current stereo rack so I will have to go to plan B. The Chorus' do sound nice through my Denon AVR-4802R receiver. This receiver has a very good amp section and is great for two channel or surround.

Hey Michael,

Every once in awhile I like listening to bands that play music most garage hacks, like me, can't touch! Besides, who plays those off beat rhythms and sings better than Ritchie Hayward? OK, maybe Carmine Appice but that's about it.