how do you remove the klipsch tag?

iwillwalk

BLASPHEMY! SACRILEGE! LOL Just kidding….Sorry, I've not attempted that maneuver myself. Are yours Heresey Is, IIs or IIIs?

Mine are IIIs and I believe their tags may pivot. I'll look at them when I get home from the office. -Glenn

hey steve, i have removed the copper logos with a razor blade inserted right behind the copper logo to separate the glue from the cloth BUT i replaced the logos in the same spot. depends on how much glue was used if you are going to install them in another area. you could try some goo gone in a spray bottle to see if it will remove the glue.

if you are talking about the copper logos be careful because you can bend them and then you might as well toss em in the trash

will try the razor blade trick & i need one copper tag for a heresy 1 cant get from klipsch because the serial #'s have fallen off of the back due to bad glue at the plant:)

hey srobak reading your signiture ,have you just tried having sex landing on a carrier?

its safer than a car crash & should be more fun.

by the way safer flying & sexual practices would solve both problems unless the little lady & you have exuasted all other avenues in that dept

steve

Guest srobak

It's a quote from a 26 year veteran pilot from the PBS series "Carrier" when asked to describe what landing on a carrier is like. I would imagine he means exciting and exhilarating while being extremely violent, all at the same time. :)

Steve: It's obvious now you weren't talking about Heresy IIIs. But for those wanting to know, the Heresy III V-shaped Klipsch emblems do not rotate and they appear to be glued in placed with a closed-cell, foam-based double-stick adhesive insert. A razor blade used carefully would probably remove the emblems without too much effort. -Glenn