Anyone know how to get blood stains out of a carpet?

sputnik

Remember just because you can't see it anymore doesn't mean it hasn't soaked through to the padding........

1st you need a good enzymatic digester to break all the DNA bonds

2nd you need lots and lots of bleach to fool the CSI's testing for trace

3rd you should pull back the carpet and treat the floor as well

4th Don't bury the body in one place...If you put it in the ocean remember you will need at least 1 pound of lead for every 2 pounds body weight to keep it from floating

5th Better burn down the house and the car used for transport just to be sure

6th Don't give the lame I was just fishing on xmas excuse!

This post is just silly.  Incinerate the body and dump the ashes in the ocean.  No need to burn down the house, just pull up the carpet and tile the floor.  Yes

Ah...but then you would have to kill the guy you bribed at the incinerator and dump his body....his family would get suspicious and you'd have to off them also....as you were incinerating the lot, the count inspector would come by.............

Thanks for all the advice. It's a wool (of course) rug so I want to be careful and I think I have some time to experiment. Is anyone familiar with Tech stain remover? The cute girl in the hardware store said it was pretty good stuff. The label design alone just about has me convinced.

post-17394-13819400094806_thumb.jpg

post-17394-1381941024763_thumb.jpg