Neil Young announces North American 2008 Fall Tour.

tuned4life

Do whatever you have to in order to get tickets. I saw him in Nov 2007, it was the most amazing concert I have ever been to. I know I will get some s#!t from you guys but I almost cried during a couple of songs...I looked over at my wife and she did shed a tear or two. The sound was amazing. Neil was so genuine and soulful. Truly wonderful.

EDIT: Jut looked at the tour dates. Looks like a lot of big venues. The last tour was smaller, at least where I saw him it was.

Do whatever you have to in order to get tickets. I saw him in Nov 2007, it was the most amazing concert I have ever been to. I know I will get some s#!t from you guys but I almost cried during a couple of songs...I looked over at my wife and she did shed a tear or two. The sound was amazing. Neil was so genuine and soulful. Truly wonderful.

EDIT: Jut looked at the tour dates. Looks like a lot of big venues. The last tour was smaller, at least where I saw him it was.

My wife and I had front row seats for the 11/30/07 concert at Shea's Theatre in Buffalo N.Y. First time I ever saw him in a small venue. He had me in tears a couple of times. " No Hidden Path" just blew me away. I just spoke with a gentleman in Toronto that is going to get me front row center floor seats for the Aire Canada Center in Toronto. He got me CSN&Y front row in 2006 at the Aire Canada Centere, they were the absolute best seats in the house. I am going to see Bob Dylan tonight in Canadaguia N.Y.. I am spoiled when it comes to concerts, if I can't get front row I don't go. I will post pics tomorrow.

My wife and I had front row seats for the 11/30/07 concert at Shea's Theatre in Buffalo N.Y. First time I ever saw him in a small venue. He had me in tears a couple of times. " No Hidden Path" just blew me away. I just spoke with a gentleman in Toronto that is going to get me front row center floor seats for the Aire Canada Center in Toronto. He got me CSN&Y front row in 2006 at the Aire Canada Centere, they were the absolute best seats in the house. I am going to see Bob Dylan tonight in Canadaguia N.Y.. I am spoiled when it comes to concerts, if I can't get front row I don't go. I will post pics tomorrow.

Wow, can you get a 2nd pair? I have friends in Toronto, so my wife and I could crash there. I love Toronto, what a great city. I'd make the flight for FRow Neil. Ever been to the Red Tomato? I remember it be a cool bar right downtown. Plus Cuban cigars in that town....bonus!

Wow, can you get a 2nd pair? I have friends in Toronto, so my wife and I could crash there. I love Toronto, what a great city. I'd make the flight for FRow Neil. Ever been to the Red Tomato? I remember it be a cool bar right downtown. Plus Cuban cigars in that town....bonus!

can still do it, you know1

4 hours ago Neil Young announced North American 2008 Fall tour. I hope to land some good seats via the fan club presale for the Aire Canada Centre in Toronto and the Nokia in Ottawa. Same band as the 2007 fall tour. If anyone has info on presale dates please post.

The Canadian venue tickets are available NOW on the Neil Young fan site (via MusicToday.com)

www.neilyoung.com

Canadian Dates via:

http://neilyoungcad.tickets.musictoday.com/NeilYoungCAD/calendar.aspx

USA dates (presale still unavailable) via:

http://neilyoung.tickets.musictoday.com/NeilYoung/calendar.aspx

AFAIK all other Canadian passworded presales (such as local radio stations and Nokia Ticket Rush) dont start until tommorrow (8/21/08)

Got mine!! :)

( for Calgary Saddledome)

But a test purchase for a pair of "best available" seats for the Air Canada Centre revealed:

Section: 118, Row: 21, Seat: 17
Section: 118, Row: 21, Seat: 18

Which are great side-stage seats @$250 each (the floor is all General Admission for $75)

Good Luck

WOT

I am 99% sure I can land a pair of Front row Reserved seats (section CFLR). To be on the safe side I bought 1 ticket via the fan club presale. My seat is in section 118 row 19.When I have my front row reserved tickets in my hand I will try to sell my seat in section 118.

4 hours ago Neil Young announced North American 2008 Fall tour. I hope to land some good seats via the fan club presale for the Aire Canada Centre in Toronto and the Nokia in Ottawa. Same band as the 2007 fall tour. If anyone has info on presale dates please post.

The Canadian venue tickets are available NOW on the Neil Young fan site (via MusicToday.com)

www.neilyoung.com

Canadian Dates via:

http://neilyoungcad.tickets.musictoday.com/NeilYoungCAD/calendar.aspx

USA dates (presale still unavailable) via:

http://neilyoung.tickets.musictoday.com/NeilYoung/calendar.aspx

AFAIK all other Canadian passworded presales (such as local radio stations and Nokia Ticket Rush) dont start until tommorrow (8/21/08)

Got mine!! :)

( for Calgary Saddledome)

But a test purchase for a pair of "best available" seats for the Air Canada Centre revealed:

Section: 118, Row: 21, Seat: 17
Section: 118, Row: 21, Seat: 18

Which are great side-stage seats @$250 each (the floor is all General Admission for $75)

Good Luck

WOT

The gentleman that is getting them has been selling tickets in front of ACC events for many years. Before I bought the CSN&Y tickets from him I asked the security guys and they all recommended him. He most have some sort of inside connection because he had 12 of the best seats in the front row and alot of second row seats. If you look at the seating chart you see there is a narrow blue area infront of the GA floor sections that doesn't say GA. so I am thinking that there is infact a couple of rows of reserved seats. I am proceeding with caution. If he says he has them I will make a special trip up to Toronto to see the actual tickets before I buy them. If infact he does get front row reserved seats they will likely cost me double what I paid for my presale ticket.